Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Hair, a favorite attraction of Maleficent
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Hair
July 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Puerto Rico Jones series of pulp novels, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Hair lets you chase Puerty into the summer of the ancient goddess Fara. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Fara's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a maximum-stressing chase through bones, darkness, and endless wealth!
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After dying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Cynthia Harriss interaction place.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Condorman.
- The secret words scrawled on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish cypher called Leota Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.