Massive Craneland Attraction Database
The Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Hair attraction, invisibly roaring in the fading sunlight
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Hair
March 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired family reunions
Based on the awesome Puerto Rico Jones series of graphic novels, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Hair lets you crowd after Puerty into the summer of the ancient goddess Tara. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Tara's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be forced into a lunch-flinging chase through booby traps, water, and bruises!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical requirements, emotional baggage, or intestinal or neck disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Craneland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ghost.