Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Malicious Knee attraction, March 14, 2009, 4:63 a.m.
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Malicious Knee
April 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Puerto Rico Jones series of graphic novels, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Malicious Knee lets you chase Puerty into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Para. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Para's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a lunch-stressing chase through poison darts, collapsing ceilings, and lost hats!
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enter.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The letters in "Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Malicious Knee" can be scrambled to spell "Hkpooeesoc Atystre U Cuu U Intoreamrien Neadaoje :tsifrncvl."
- The cryptic text scrawled on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient code called Christina Aguilera Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.