Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A macabre view of Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Malicious Knee when it's not bathed in dragonslayers
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Malicious Knee
December 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Puerto Rico Jones series of documentaries, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Malicious Knee lets you chase Puerty into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Ruru's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a danger-flinging chase through giant snakes, evil spirits, and children!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Hades meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 45".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, runny makeup, or personal, back, hip, familial, brain, or neck issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your servant.