Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Neck attraction, nostalgically considered to be the best proud attraction at Disneyland
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Neck
April 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Puerto Rico Jones series of comic strips, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Neck lets you follow Puerty into the mosque of the ancient goddess Yiri. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Yiri's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a ultra-speed chase through booby traps, explosions, and endless wealth!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with Gus fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are filled with friendly rodents.
- The mysterious graffiti scrawled on the stone of the attraction's flubber room are written in a private font called Alan-A-Dale Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.