Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Hut of the Iconic Wrist attraction, wantonly careening in the shrouded candlelight
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Hut of the Iconic Wrist
January 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Puerto Rico Jones series of radio shows, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Hut of the Iconic Wrist lets you sneak after Puerty into the hut of the ancient goddess Qara. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Qara's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-speed chase through snakes, darkness, and eternal youth!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction if in a hurry after a picnic.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from February 2 to June 9.
- Some crazy folks imagine that this attraction is home of the disturbed spirit of a former guest.
- The mysterious words scrawled on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish code called Boudin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.