Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Hut of the Iconic Wrist attraction during refurbishment
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Hut of the Iconic Wrist
February 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Puerto Rico Jones series of theme park attractions, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Hut of the Iconic Wrist lets you crowd after Puerty into the hut of the ancient goddess Coro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Coro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a lunch-tossing chase through rope bridges, hot air, and random curses!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Magoo interaction garden.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.