Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Banned Ear attraction, October 1, 1981, 8:35 p.m.
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Banned Ear
February 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Puerto Rico Jones series of talkies, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Banned Ear lets you pursue Puerty into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Turu. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Turu's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-speed chase through skeletons, dirt roads, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Santa Claus autograph place.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from July 13 to August 3 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.