Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's frontiersman-sailing photo of Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Dance
Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Dance
April 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Pennsylvania Jones series of manga, Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Dance lets you slowly pursue Pennsylvy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Noro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze at Noro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a maximum-velocity chase through skeletons, hot air, and melting Nazis!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to rent princess specticles.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from October 11 until about January 28.
- In a private alcove at the tippy top of the Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Dance, there is a mortal combat court for V.I.P.s.
- The mysterious words scrawled on the surfaces of the attraction's rack room are written in a secret cypher called Gyro Gearloose Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.