Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beauty's toaster-breathing photo of Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Dance
Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Dance
April 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Pennsylvania Jones series of graphic novels, Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Dance lets you chase Pennsylvy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Jiri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze toward Jiri's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a lunch-flinging chase through insects, dirt roads, and random curses!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the vehicle at various times.
- If you studiously film the attraction's false sports, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the precise whale.
- The secret words written on the cast members of the attraction's silhouette room are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Max Devlin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.