Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Statue attraction during construction
Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Statue
August 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Pennsylvania Jones series of theme park attractions, Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Statue lets you pursue Pennsylvy into the museum of the ancient goddess Ziri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Ziri's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a guest-tossing chase through poison darts, evil spirits, and other guests!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- It is rumored that Timon's frozen button is kept beneath this attraction.
- The cryptic text written on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in a cool-looking font called Jessie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.