Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An antique view of Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Statue when it's not inundated in children
Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Statue
October 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Pennsylvania Jones series of graphic novels, Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Statue lets you pursue Pennsylvy into the museum of the ancient goddess Vere. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Vere's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a mega-speed chase through skulls, fire, and children!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could sing to you.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The picture of perches is an obvious anachronism.
- The mysterious messages found on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret language called Arthur Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.