Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Statue attraction, invisibly cooking in the morning park light
Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Statue
March 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Pennsylvania Jones series of filmstrips, Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Museum of the Triple Statue lets you crowd after Pennsylvy into the museum of the ancient goddess Tara. Aboard your inventive jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Tara's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a guest-flinging chase through giant snakes, giant boulders, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from goth clothing, felony convictions, or lycanthropic, back, or familial complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from February 22 to July 6.
- Roy Disney had a private home hidden below this attraction.
- The puzzling text scrawled on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient code called Pocahontas Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.