Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Hut of the Forbidden Dance attraction during refurbishment
Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Hut of the Forbidden Dance
April 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Pennsylvania Jones series of pictures, Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Hut of the Forbidden Dance lets you crowd after Pennsylvy into the hut of the ancient goddess Tiri. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Tiri's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-velocity chase through skeletons, fire, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Pregnant carrousels may run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.