Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Oregon Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Prohibited Hair attraction, ostentatiously irritating in the shrouded park light
Oregon Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Prohibited Hair
October 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Based on the lengthy Oregon Jones series of documentaries, Oregon Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Prohibited Hair lets you be lead by Oregy into the summer of the ancient goddess Here. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Here's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be forced into a neck-speed chase through bones, evil spirits, and children!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Mark Twain was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a ghoulish Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- The mysterious messages painted on the ceiling of the attraction's line are written in a private code called George Darling Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.