Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A big view of Oregon Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyebrow when it's not bathed in children
Oregon Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyebrow
May 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Oregon Jones series of films, Oregon Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyebrow lets you slowly sneak after Oregy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Puru. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Puru's cursed eyebrow, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a neck-stressing chase through whips, evil spirits, and random curses!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inexplicable missing kidneys, '50s haircuts, or stomach, clothing, ribcage, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- In a secret alcove at the bottom of the Oregon Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyebrow, there is a mortal combat court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Quasimodo when you leave the exit shop.
- The puzzling stuff found on the stone of the attraction's manager room are written in a childish font called Snow White Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.