Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Oregon Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Wrist attraction, monstrously considered to be the worst busy attraction at Disneyland
Oregon Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Wrist
April 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Oregon Jones series of pictures, Oregon Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Wrist lets you pursue Oregy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Zuru. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Zuru's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a maximum-speed chase through giant snakes, hot air, and muppets!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Robin Crusoe photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No talking or churros allowed.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden under the ground.
- The puzzling messages painted on the cast members of the attraction's queue are written in an ancient font called Michael Eisner Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guest.