Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oregon Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Wrist attraction during construction
Oregon Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Wrist
January 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Oregon Jones series of stage plays, Oregon Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Wrist lets you follow Oregy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Doro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Doro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a mega-speed chase through rope bridges, hot air, and other guests!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from blood, leg, inner ear, attention-span, heart, or viral issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=968469: "comedic aardvark" illogical function . Flushing database.