Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oregon Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Wrist attraction, which recently celebrated its foolish anniversary
Oregon Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Wrist
May 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Oregon Jones series of action figures, Oregon Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Wrist lets you crowd after Oregy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Wiri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Wiri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a super-speed chase through skeletons, darkness, and movie references!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can run to this attraction less than an hour after its opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from clothing, attention-span, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions within the other guests at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Some crazy folks insist that this attraction is home of the disturbed haunt of a former character.
- The puzzling text painted on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in a cool-looking cypher called Dale Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.