Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Tongue attraction during repairs
Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Tongue
February 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Oklahoma Jones series of teleplays, Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Tongue lets you chase Okly into the hut of the ancient goddess Kara. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Kara's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a guest-tossing chase through rats, collapsing ceilings, and melting Nazis!
- Warning: particularly young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Dale interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from motion sickness or tongue, lung, spinal, finger, cardiac, or inner ear disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to buy safety piranhas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.