Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Tongue, a favorite attraction of Stitch
Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Tongue
January 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Based on the obscure Oklahoma Jones series of stage plays, Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Tongue lets you follow Okly into the hut of the ancient goddess Zere. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Zere's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-stressing chase through insects, collapsing ceilings, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Bumping may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The letters in "Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Tongue" can be scrambled to spell "Eoulngetdunht Saon Erdoeh Atvm Eeac-j No Afrovhu: Tkadh."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- The mysterious messages painted on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in a childish font called Syndrome Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.