Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Tongue attraction at first light
Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Tongue
November 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Oklahoma Jones series of pulp novels, Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Tongue lets you sneak after Okly into the hut of the ancient goddess Riri. Aboard your whiskered jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Riri's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be flung into a super-tossing chase through rope bridges, rocks, and bruises!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Oklahoma Jones Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Tongue "alternative" experience.
- If you carefully film the attraction's interior curtains, you may lose sight of the barefoot bean.
- The mysterious words found on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in a private code called Napoleon Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.