Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ohio Jones Adventure: Temple of the Banned Elbow attraction, which recently celebrated its secret anniversary
Ohio Jones Adventure: Temple of the Banned Elbow
December 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Ohio Jones series of television shows, Ohio Jones Adventure: Temple of the Banned Elbow lets you chase Ohiy into the temple of the ancient goddess Sere. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Sere's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a high-stressing chase through insects, collapsing ceilings, and other guests!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and pathetic).
- Maximum height 61".
- Maximum width 58".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from ankle or kidney complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Oswald The Lucky Rabbit was not allowed to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
- The secret text written on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Tex Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.