Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Pictured: The Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Ear attraction, grandly considered to be the finest cold attraction at Dandy Lines
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Ear
October 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 17 minutes in metric)
Based on the geeky Northern Marianas Islands Jones series of television shows, Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Ear lets you be lead by Northy into the temple of the ancient goddess Nara. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to nod against Nara's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a guest-velocity chase through snakes, collapsing ceilings, and children!
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- During selected "Special Mornings," retired Dandy Lines tourists should enjoy this attraction as much as a quarter hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Ralph was once seen riding this attraction.
- The puzzling stuff painted on the surfaces of the attraction's queue are written in an ancient language called John Hench Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.