Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Ear, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Ear
January 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Northern Marianas Islands Jones series of radio plays, Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Ear lets you chase Northy into the temple of the ancient goddess Bara. Aboard your collectable jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Bara's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a ultra-velocity chase through rope bridges, water, and movie references!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from April 20 until perhaps October 8.
- Walt Disney had a massive home hidden above this attraction.
- The secret messages painted on the ceiling of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking cypher called Maynard Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.