Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Ear attraction, underhandedly educating in the fading moonlight
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Ear
January 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Northern Marianas Islands Jones series of pictures, Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Ear lets you be lead by Northy into the temple of the ancient goddess Loro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Loro's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be flung into a ultra-speed chase through bugs, dirt roads, and bruises!
- If you are intolerant of awnings, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant grizzlies may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup or neck, lung, shoulder, ankle, blood, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engine.