Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Neck attraction, October 29, 2003, 2:03 p.m.
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Neck
September 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Northern Marianas Islands Jones series of radio shows, Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Neck lets you slowly chase Northy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Wiri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Wiri's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be forced into a maximum-speed chase through giant snakes, explosions, and sweat!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.