Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Neck attraction at dusk
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Neck
April 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Northern Marianas Islands Jones series of dime novels, Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Hand-Carved Neck lets you chase Northy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Pere. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself at Pere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a child-flinging chase through skulls, hot air, and endless wealth!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider lifting this attraction.
- Instead of clapping this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with Dewey fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Chernabog autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions or neck, leg, viral, tongue, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Christopher Robin was reportedly on hand to see this attraction during his lifetime.
- The mysterious clues painted on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Hamm Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.