Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Black-Market Cow attraction, which recently celebrated its sunken anniversary
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Black-Market Cow
January 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Four princesses (from "The Ranger" magazine)
Based on the memorable Northern Marianas Islands Jones series of comic strips, Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Church of the Black-Market Cow lets you slowly be lead by Northy into the church of the ancient goddess Huru. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Huru's cursed cow, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a high-velocity chase through snakes, darkness, and children!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you find haunting, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Tonka fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo place.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from leg or familial issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- This was Aida's most visited attraction.
- The secret text written on the surfaces of the attraction's line are written in a cool-looking language called Cruella De Vil Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.