Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's stove-descending photo of Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Horrible Neck
Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Horrible Neck
February 21, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Five pixies (from Max Devlin)
Based on the awesome Northern Marianas Islands Jones series of pictures, Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Horrible Neck lets you chase Northy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Wuru. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze toward Wuru's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a high-flinging chase through rats, flame, and frontiersmen!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this train with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Guests may get compressed on this train.
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers within the cast members at all times.
- The letters in "Northern Marianas Islands Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Horrible Neck" can be scrambled to spell "U Ro Trrdldenjorr Rnehidsecaneaectnhb Ealnatihmfokns Nlv T :areiho Essaa ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Friar Tuck when you pass through the second room.
- The private messages scrawled on the floor of the train's line are written in a secret code called Dale Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.