Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nevada Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Historical Eyesore attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Nevada Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Historical Eyesore
March 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Nevada Jones series of stage plays, Nevada Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Historical Eyesore lets you be lead by Nevy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Buru. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Buru's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be flung into a guest-stressing chase through giant snakes, steam, and animatronics!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs away from the other guests at most times.
- Managers have written a detailed log in which is written the names of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- The secret text found on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in a childish font called Chip Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.