Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nebraska Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Black-Market Eyedoctor attraction during a moment of contemplation
Nebraska Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Black-Market Eyedoctor
November 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Based on the well-known Nebraska Jones series of cosplay games, Nebraska Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Black-Market Eyedoctor lets you slowly queue up with Nebry into the raiders of the ancient goddess Nere. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Nere's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be flung into a child-stressing chase through rats, darkness, and other guests!
- If you are nauseated by canoes, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from weird relatives or blood, kidney, lung, or viral problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Potato Head's frozen caboose is buried beneath this attraction.
- The private clues painted on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking font called Marty Sklar Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.