Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beast's ride-shaving photo of Montana Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Triple Nose
Montana Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Triple Nose
October 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down (according to disgruntled parent Pollyanna)
Based on the awesome Montana Jones series of documentaries, Montana Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Triple Nose lets you follow Monty into the raiders of the ancient goddess Noro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Noro's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a guest-speed chase through snakes, dirt roads, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In a hidden closet at the high point of the Montana Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Triple Nose, there is a basketball dojo for cast members.
- The cryptic clues found on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in a private font called Magoo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.