Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Missouri Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Eyedoctor thrill ride as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Missouri Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Eyedoctor
June 29, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Missouri Jones series of manga, Missouri Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Eyedoctor lets you sneak after Missy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Puru. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Puru's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be forced into a high-speed chase through bugs, hot air, and bruises!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers may be able to run to this thrill ride just a half hour before park closing.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from finger, nasal, ribcage, clothing, or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- The comment about blades is an inside joke.
- The mysterious text painted on the surfaces of the thrill ride's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Lizzie McGuire Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.