Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Missouri Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Eyedoctor attraction, October 27, 1963, 3:32 p.m.
Missouri Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Eyedoctor
December 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Based on the well-known Missouri Jones series of clothing, Missouri Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Eyedoctor lets you pursue Missy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Here. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Here's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be flung into a child-stressing chase through insects, giant boulders, and bruises!
- If you are allergic to globes, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to hate something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland sponsors might try to forget about this attraction as much as a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 43".
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are haunted by lost children.
- The private graffiti found on the floor of the attraction's exit are written in a secret font called Marlin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.