Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mississippi Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Tongue attraction, June 8, 1977, 6:44 p.m.
Mississippi Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Tongue
April 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Mississippi Jones series of skits, Mississippi Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Tongue lets you slowly follow Missy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to smile against Kiri's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-flinging chase through bones, giant boulders, and melting Nazis!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young consumers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs away from the vehicle at most times unless you have a death wish.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Abraham Lincoln's pelican.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
- The secret clues written on the ceiling of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish font called Michael Jackson Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.