Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mississippi Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Tongue attraction, July 28, 1995, 10:27 p.m.
Mississippi Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Tongue
March 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
24 minutes (or 21 minutes in metric)
Based on the marketable Mississippi Jones series of theme park attractions, Mississippi Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Tongue lets you crowd after Missy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Xoro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Xoro's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a guest-stressing chase through insects, explosions, and bruises!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, philosophical restrictions, inappropriate boorishness, or spinal, viral, back, neck, or personal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and antagonists away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Tim Burton was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to America.
- The cryptic stuff found on the cast members of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient language called Beast Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.