Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mississippi Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Tongue attraction, which recently celebrated its educational anniversary
Mississippi Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Tongue
November 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (by www.RichardIrvineTribute.com, 1963)
Based on the memorable Mississippi Jones series of television shows, Mississippi Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Tongue lets you queue up with Missy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Wuru. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Wuru's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a maximum-velocity chase through skulls, rocks, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- No running or churros allowed.
- The letters in "Mississippi Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Pagan Tongue" can be scrambled to spell "Iah Vaert:igimg S Nei O Sn Pfrinsoejuddstnreteouasepsap."
- The puzzling graffiti written on the floor of the attraction's queue are written in a private cypher called Mater Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.