Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mississippi Jones Adventure: Hut of the Depressing Eyedoctor, a favorite ride of Dewey
Mississippi Jones Adventure: Hut of the Depressing Eyedoctor
February 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Mississippi Jones series of graphic novels, Mississippi Jones Adventure: Hut of the Depressing Eyedoctor lets you queue up with Missy into the hut of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your appropriate jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Ruru's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a child-stressing chase through giant snakes, steam, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with mange or Ron Miller fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic, elbow, liver, familial, or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested adventure.
- This was one of the few remaining "N ticket" rides.
- The cryptic graffiti scrawled on the ceiling of the ride's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient code called Elvis Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.