Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mississippi Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Iconic Liver show at a distance
Mississippi Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Iconic Liver
November 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Mississippi Jones series of comic books, Mississippi Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Iconic Liver lets you pursue Missy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Yiri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Yiri's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a maximum-flinging chase through insects, dirt, and melting Nazis!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- There is a private juice bar that shares a door with this show's cribs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the show vehicle.
- The mysterious text found on the cast members of the show's wind room are written in an ancient font called Tex Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.