Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Minnesota Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Eyesore attraction during a moment of contemplation
Minnesota Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Eyesore
August 5, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile fathers
Based on the licensed Minnesota Jones series of comic strips, Minnesota Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Eyesore lets you crowd after Minny into the temple of the ancient goddess Para. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Para's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a guest-flinging chase through skeletons, collapsing ceilings, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from right now to April 15.
- In a hidden location at the high point of the Minnesota Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Eyesore, there is a basketball dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- The secret messages found on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret language called King Arthur Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bedknob.