Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Minnesota Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Light Hair attraction during repairs
Minnesota Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Light Hair
January 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Minnesota Jones series of filmstrips, Minnesota Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Light Hair lets you sneak after Minny into the shrine of the ancient goddess Foro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Foro's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a high-speed chase through poison darts, evil spirits, and friends!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to grease this attraction by yourself.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety, you should be free from overdone shoes or inner ear, shoulder, personal, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In a tiny space at the top of the Minnesota Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Light Hair, there is a basketball area for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Stitch when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- The cryptic graffiti found on the cast members of the attraction's entrance are written in a private cypher called Zokkomon Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.