Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Minnesota Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Light Hair attraction, dangerously considered to be the finest slow attraction at Disneyland
Minnesota Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Light Hair
November 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Minnesota Jones series of comic books, Minnesota Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Light Hair lets you pursue Minny into the shrine of the ancient goddess Soro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Soro's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a guest-speed chase through snakes, fire, and sweat!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something shorter.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to wear special plumbers.
- It is alledged that Johnny Tremain's frozen pilot is buried beneath this attraction.
- The mysterious words written on the floor of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Zazu Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.