Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Minnesota Jones Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Knee, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
Minnesota Jones Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Knee
June 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Minnesota Jones series of theme park attractions, Minnesota Jones Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Knee lets you chase Minny into the altar of the ancient goddess Juru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Juru's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be flung into a ultra-flinging chase through rats, evil spirits, and lost hats!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to wear pirate specticles.
- On its third day before its last refurbishment, the Minnesota Jones Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Knee immediately was forgotten.
- The mysterious clues found on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in an ancient code called Oswald The Lucky Rabbit Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.