Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Minnesota Jones Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Knee, a favorite attraction of Bobby
Minnesota Jones Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Knee
May 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Minnesota Jones series of television shows, Minnesota Jones Adventure: Altar of the Hand-Carved Knee lets you chase Minny into the altar of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Ruru's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be forced into a guest-speed chase through snakes, water, and eternal youth!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 44".
- Guest in front must be at least 71" tall.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- It is alledged that Griffith Park's frozen caboose is hidden beneath this attraction.
- The cryptic messages found on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient code called Walt Disney Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.