Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Statue attraction, January 18, 1967, 5:26 p.m.
Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Statue
December 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Michigan Jones series of records, Michigan Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Spiteful Statue lets you be lead by Michy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Horo. Aboard your beloved jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Horo's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-speed chase through booby traps, collapsing ceilings, and animatronics!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction overheats less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The puzzling graffiti painted on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret cypher called Darlene Gillespie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.