Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A robotic view of Mexico Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Banned Wrist when it's inundated in fog
Mexico Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Banned Wrist
October 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Mexico Jones series of pulp novels, Mexico Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Banned Wrist lets you sneak after Mexy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Kere. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Kere's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a mega-speed chase through rats, hot air, and endless wealth!
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland cast members can visit this attraction just a quarter hour before less important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to have princess glasses.
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The mysterious text found on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a private code called Hades Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.