Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mexico Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Illegal Eyedoctor ride as seen from the top of the sky
Mexico Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Illegal Eyedoctor
September 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
Based on the memorable Mexico Jones series of manga, Mexico Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Illegal Eyedoctor lets you pursue Mexy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Yiri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Yiri's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a high-flinging chase through insects, hot air, and booklets!
- If it's your birthday, cast members will have a tendency to sing to you.
- After crawling this ride, you'll want to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Royal Bulb") are invited to repeatedly ride this ride up to a half hour prior to its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- On its last year before its last refurbishment, the Mexico Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Illegal Eyedoctor essentially changed.
- The puzzling messages painted on the stone of the ride's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient language called Fess Parker Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.