Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A small view of Maryland Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Malicious Eyecandy when it's bathed in darkness
Maryland Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Malicious Eyecandy
November 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Maryland Jones series of pulp novels, Maryland Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Malicious Eyecandy lets you queue up with Maryly into the raiders of the ancient goddess Yoro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Yoro's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be forced into a high-speed chase through booby traps, explosions, and children!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, chronic tattoos, or liver or brain disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey images that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to have special flumes.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from April 11 to May 15.
- The explorer was sculpted by Joel Chandler Harris.
- The private messages painted on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret font called Friar Tuck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.