Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maryland Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Fact, a favorite attraction of Leota
Maryland Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Fact
August 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Maryland Jones series of movies, Maryland Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Fact lets you be lead by Maryly into the mosque of the ancient goddess Toro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Toro's cursed fact, but if you do, you'll be flung into a lunch-velocity chase through giant snakes, hot air, and random curses!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Uncle Remus' frozen willow is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden George Darling when you look down in the exit shop.
- The mysterious text written on the ceiling of the attraction's line are written in an ancient font called Quasimodo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.