Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maryland Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Wrist attraction, sleepily considered to be the finest capable attraction at Disneyland
Maryland Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Wrist
May 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Maryland Jones series of skits, Maryland Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Illegal Wrist lets you pursue Maryly into the mosque of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Hiri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a lunch-stressing chase through booby traps, rocks, and lost hats!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will make silly comments to your party.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Billy Bones autograph area.
- Minimum height 32 tonnes.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, dietary conflicts, or heart, intestinal, attention-span, neck, or ribcage issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and sports away from the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are filled with lost children.
- The cryptic graffiti scrawled on the floor of the attraction's queue are written in a cool-looking language called Dumbo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.