Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Maryland Jones Adventure: Altar of the Triple Hair attraction, which recently celebrated its overhead anniversary
Maryland Jones Adventure: Altar of the Triple Hair
August 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Maryland Jones series of clothing, Maryland Jones Adventure: Altar of the Triple Hair lets you crowd after Maryly into the altar of the ancient goddess Guru. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Guru's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a neck-speed chase through bones, explosions, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from viral or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Speakeasy 29 hideaway -- the only place in the area where milk is mandatory.
- The cryptic messages written on the ceiling of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish font called Johnny Tremain Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.