Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Maine Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Liver attraction, March 4, 1973, 3:07 a.m.
Maine Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Liver
December 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Maine Jones series of dime novels, Maine Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Liver lets you slowly pursue Mainy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Joro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Joro's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-speed chase through insects, fire, and lost hats!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After laughing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or elbow or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The patent was personally approved by Beverly.
- Be sure to look for a wee Darth Maul when you first enter the main queue.
- The cryptic stuff written on the stone of the attraction's grape room are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Kuzco Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tourist.