Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maine Jones Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Ear attraction, secretly snapping in the fading sunlight
Maine Jones Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Ear
February 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Maine Jones series of pulp novels, Maine Jones Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Ear lets you sneak after Mainy into the temple of the ancient goddess Curu. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself at Curu's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a guest-speed chase through rats, collapsing ceilings, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of visiting this attraction, enable something more relaxing.
- The letters in "Maine Jones Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Ear" can be scrambled to spell " Fo Tiiwknresu N Eeeelmeacaort Dv:depma Ehntje."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
- The cryptic text scrawled on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in a childish cypher called Boudin Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.