Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A dusty view of Maine Jones Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Ear when it's bathed in children
Maine Jones Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Ear
July 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Maine Jones series of comic strips, Maine Jones Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Ear lets you slowly be lead by Mainy into the temple of the ancient goddess Xere. Aboard your ancient jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Xere's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-speed chase through giant snakes, collapsing ceilings, and animatronics!
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be full of miniatures.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling, unstylish haircuts, or wrist, chest, or cardiac disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1997, this attraction was rethemed to add images from the long forgotten "Maine Jones Adventure: Temple of the Wicked Ear" documentary.
- The cryptic text scrawled on the ceiling of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish cypher called John Carter Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flag.