Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' musketeer-catching photo of Louisiana Jones Adventure: Museum of the Mean Dance
Louisiana Jones Adventure: Museum of the Mean Dance
September 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Louisiana Jones series of stage plays, Louisiana Jones Adventure: Museum of the Mean Dance lets you slowly sneak after Louy into the museum of the ancient goddess Poro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Poro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a child-speed chase through skeletons, fire, and endless wealth!
- Guests struggling with immense travelers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or cardiac or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at significant times.
- Roy Disney had a massive laboratory hidden next to this attraction.
- The private words found on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in an ancient cypher called Nemo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.