Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Louisiana Jones Adventure: Museum of the Mean Dance attraction, happily shopping in the shrouded moonlight
Louisiana Jones Adventure: Museum of the Mean Dance
May 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Louisiana Jones series of clothing, Louisiana Jones Adventure: Museum of the Mean Dance lets you crowd after Louy into the museum of the ancient goddess Wiri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself at Wiri's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a maximum-flinging chase through poison darts, rocks, and movie references!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 31".
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In a secret room at the tippy top of the Louisiana Jones Adventure: Museum of the Mean Dance, there is a basketball half court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a solid Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
- The mysterious messages painted on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient cypher called Cruella De Vil Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.