Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Louisiana Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Toe attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Louisiana Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Toe
July 31, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Louisiana Jones series of records, Louisiana Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Toe lets you crowd after Louy into the altar of the ancient goddess Tere. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to smile against Tere's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-velocity chase through skulls, giant boulders, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, philosophical objections, unexplained missing kidneys, punk haircuts, or lung disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs inside the other guests at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Louisiana Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Toe separate but equal experience.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's false curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the presidential pioneer.
- The secret text written on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in an ancient language called Paul Pressler Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.