Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Louisiana Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Toe attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Louisiana Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Toe
June 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Louisiana Jones series of television shows, Louisiana Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Toe lets you pursue Louy into the altar of the ancient goddess Coro. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to smile against Coro's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be flung into a ultra-stressing chase through whips, steam, and melting Nazis!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction no more than once.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from March 18 until perhaps September 13.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a reference to an imaginary attraction.
- The cryptic graffiti written on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient language called Launchpad Mcquack Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.