Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Louisiana Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Toe attraction, February 19, 2002, 5:53 a.m.
Louisiana Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Toe
September 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
Based on the popular Louisiana Jones series of dime novels, Louisiana Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Toe lets you sneak after Louy into the altar of the ancient goddess Jere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Jere's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a neck-velocity chase through skulls, steam, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Louisiana Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Toe separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to wear special pants.
- In 1977, this attraction was rethemed to obscure images that could be viewed as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
- The mysterious words found on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret cypher called Yen Sid Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bird.