Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kentucky Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Elbow attraction, March 6, 2002, 4:32 p.m.
Kentucky Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Elbow
February 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Kentucky Jones series of television shows, Kentucky Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Elbow lets you crowd after Kenty into the shrine of the ancient goddess Mara. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Mara's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be forced into a lunch-velocity chase through snakes, hot air, and movie references!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as a student to enter.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from sunset through November 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.