Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeglasses attraction, which recently celebrated its dry anniversary
Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeglasses
January 16, 2015
Avg. queue length:
An average of three guests
Based on the awesome Kentucky Jones series of movies, Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeglasses lets you follow Kenty into the church of the ancient goddess Jere. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Jere's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be flung into a mega-speed chase through whips, collapsing ceilings, and lost hats!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 57".
- Pregnant bands may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from wrist, lycanthropic, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The unused areas near this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a disguised Ariel when you leave the first room.
- The cryptic text painted on the stone of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient font called Winnie The Pooh Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalactite.