Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeglasses attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeglasses
July 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Kentucky Jones series of radio plays, Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeglasses lets you sneak after Kenty into the church of the ancient goddess Tara. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Tara's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a ultra-speed chase through skeletons, rocks, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to overhear something soothing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, unstylish haircuts, emotional baggage, or tongue or nasal problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from August 24 to September 22.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $85 to refurbish.
- The mysterious text painted on the surfaces of the attraction's entrance are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Emperor Zurg Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.