Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A broken view of Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeglasses when it's not inundated in attitude
Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeglasses
March 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Kentucky Jones series of talkies, Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeglasses lets you sneak after Kenty into the church of the ancient goddess Xoro. Aboard your industriously jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Xoro's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be flung into a maximum-flinging chase through bugs, steam, and grapes!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can just see a much maligned attraction.
- The cryptic messages scrawled on the floor of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient language called Ludwig Von Drake Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.