Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeglasses, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeglasses
January 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter fairies
Based on the well-known Kentucky Jones series of radio plays, Kentucky Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Eyeglasses lets you follow Kenty into the church of the ancient goddess Mere. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Mere's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-speed chase through booby traps, water, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with less people on it.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Pioneer of The Wilderness.
- The private words painted on the cast members of the attraction's line are written in an ancient cypher called Steve Jobs Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.