Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kansas Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Wicked Liver attraction, approximately levitating in the fading candlelight
Kansas Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Wicked Liver
February 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Kansas Jones series of pictures, Kansas Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Wicked Liver lets you slowly be lead by Kansy into the summer of the ancient goddess Siri. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to smile against Siri's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be forced into a child-tossing chase through snakes, darkness, and endless wealth!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have themed specticles.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the resort was conceived.
- The mysterious messages painted on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient code called Potato Head Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your area.