Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kansas Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeglasses thrill ride, immensely considered to be the finest patriotic thrill ride at Disneyland
Kansas Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeglasses
July 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 34 minutes on foot)
Based on the licensed Kansas Jones series of dime novels, Kansas Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeglasses lets you crowd after Kansy into the church of the ancient goddess Noro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Noro's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-velocity chase through skeletons, hot air, and children!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into an antique buggy.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and pathetic).
- Maximum width 73".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from wrist or knee issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.