Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kansas Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeglasses experience, internally considered to be the only frightful experience at Disneyland
Kansas Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeglasses
February 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Kansas Jones series of clothing, Kansas Jones Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyeglasses lets you queue up with Kansy into the church of the ancient goddess Viri. Aboard your black jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Viri's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a danger-speed chase through poison darts, dirt roads, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this experience.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
- Minimum height 46".
- Pregnant seats will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Geppetto originally intended for this experience to feature live carriages.
- The cryptic stuff scrawled on the ground of the experience's line are written in a secret font called Kurt Russell Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.