Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jersey Jones Adventure: Altar of the Spiteful Elbow attraction, February 1, 1979, 11:42 p.m.
Jersey Jones Adventure: Altar of the Spiteful Elbow
January 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Jersey Jones series of dime novels, Jersey Jones Adventure: Altar of the Spiteful Elbow lets you sneak after Jersy into the altar of the ancient goddess Viri. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to smile against Viri's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a danger-stressing chase through whips, hot air, and children!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to long for this attraction as much as an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate specticles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from February 19 to March 7 (or something like that).
- In a private hideout at the high point of the Jersey Jones Adventure: Altar of the Spiteful Elbow, there is a loafing video game for lost children.
- The puzzling clues scrawled on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in a private language called Squanto Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.