Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jersey Jones Adventure: Altar of the Forbidden Hole thrill ride, eerily considered to be the only savage thrill ride at Disneyland
Jersey Jones Adventure: Altar of the Forbidden Hole
December 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Jersey Jones series of television shows, Jersey Jones Adventure: Altar of the Forbidden Hole lets you sneak after Jersy into the altar of the ancient goddess Yere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Yere's cursed hole, but if you do, you'll be flung into a danger-speed chase through insects, collapsing ceilings, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will make silly comments to you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
- At one location in the background, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the distant scene.
- The mysterious clues painted on the floor of the thrill ride's entrance are written in a childish language called Walt Disney Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.