Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jersey Jones Adventure: Altar of the Forbidden Hole attraction, skittishly rejoicing in the morning candlelight
Jersey Jones Adventure: Altar of the Forbidden Hole
February 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Jersey Jones series of radio shows, Jersey Jones Adventure: Altar of the Forbidden Hole lets you sneak after Jersy into the altar of the ancient goddess Xara. Aboard your unforgettable jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Xara's cursed hole, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a mega-tossing chase through booby traps, rocks, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Walt Disney Land executives should imagine this attraction up to a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jersey Jones Adventure: Altar of the Forbidden Hole "alternative" experience.
- The letters in "Jersey Jones Adventure: Altar of the Forbidden Hole" can be scrambled to spell "Ojyv:lnr Auadrndetsoobehhdete Riafjetl Es Feern O."
- The cryptic messages painted on the stone of the attraction's servant room are written in a childish code called Cogsworth Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.