Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eye attraction during a moment of contemplation
Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eye
February 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Iowa Jones series of movies, Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eye lets you queue up with Iowy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Quru. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Quru's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be forced into a guest-flinging chase through whips, evil spirits, and other guests!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction before brunch.
- Expectant parents can ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or neck, nasal, fingernail, lycanthropic, or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- On its last decade before closing permanently, the Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eye happily sank.
- The mysterious stuff scrawled on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Tony Baxter Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.