Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eye attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eye
December 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Iowa Jones series of dime novels, Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eye lets you chase Iowy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Niri. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Niri's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a danger-speed chase through skulls, water, and animatronics!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to explain something soothing.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs inside the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to have precision specticles.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
- The secret stuff painted on the ground of the attraction's exit are written in a private language called Dumbo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.