Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eye dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eye
October 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Iowa Jones series of records, Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Eye lets you chase Iowy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Cara. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Cara's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a high-speed chase through rope bridges, collapsing ceilings, and melting Nazis!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
- Instead of enjoying this dark ride, try something less demanding.
- During selected "Stylish Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to forget about this dark ride for a half hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph garden.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious machines used in this dark ride.
- The cryptic graffiti written on the floor of the dark ride's exit are written in an ancient font called Sheriff Woody Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.