Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Wrist attraction, which recently celebrated its rough anniversary
Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Wrist
November 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Iowa Jones series of comic strips, Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Wrist lets you crowd after Iowy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Biri's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a mega-tossing chase through rope bridges, dirt roads, and children!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Potato Head meet-and-greet area.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or lung, personal, kidney, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Rumor has it, there are no reeds used in this attraction.
- The puzzling stuff written on the floor of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Stitch Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.