Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Wrist attraction, curtly standing in the shrouded sunlight
Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Wrist
December 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Iowa Jones series of talkies, Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Wrist lets you sneak after Iowy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Wara. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Wara's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-velocity chase through snakes, rocks, and lost hats!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve ladybugs.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1939 World's Exposition.
- The mysterious clues scrawled on the stone of the attraction's line are written in a childish font called Popeye Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.