Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Eye attraction during repairs
Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Eye
April 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Iowa Jones series of comic strips, Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Eye lets you chase Iowy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Biri's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a child-tossing chase through rope bridges, explosions, and roots!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a primeval organ.
Policies and Information
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and balloons within the cast members at all times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from January 2 through May 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.