Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baloo's skipper-inflating photo of Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Eye
Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Eye
December 13, 1968
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Iowa Jones series of pictures, Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Prohibited Eye lets you be lead by Iowy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Tere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Tere's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be flung into a maximum-velocity chase through booby traps, dirt, and melting Nazis!
- Guests traveling with sweeping macaws should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with small children or Squanto fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Ollie Johnson autograph thingy.
- This attraction may have cost more than $373 billion to rebuild.
- The cryptic stuff scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's queue are written in a childish cypher called Jules Verne Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.