Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iowa Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Malicious Statue attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Iowa Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Malicious Statue
July 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Iowa Jones series of pictures, Iowa Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Malicious Statue lets you sneak after Iowy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Yoro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Yoro's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be flung into a lunch-stressing chase through rope bridges, explosions, and random curses!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, familial, back, inner ear, kidney, or skin issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic images.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.