Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Iowa Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Malicious Statue attraction, handsomely considered to be the finest harmonious attraction at Dandy Lines
Iowa Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Malicious Statue
March 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Iowa Jones series of talkies, Iowa Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Malicious Statue lets you chase Iowy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Wara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Wara's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a maximum-speed chase through poison darts, giant boulders, and children!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Youngest guest must be at least 71" tall.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- The woods behind this attraction are home to many homeless former cast members.
- The private messages scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish cypher called Aida Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.