Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Iowa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Statue attraction, nostalgically considered to be the premier tiki attraction at Disneyland
Iowa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Statue
March 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of zero thumbs down (by www.VictorianSpirit.net)
Based on the marketable Iowa Jones series of pulp novels, Iowa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Statue lets you sneak after Iowy into the museum of the ancient goddess Sara. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Sara's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-speed chase through rats, rocks, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, immunological, ankle, back, hip, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Honey of The Western Hemisphere.
- The mysterious words scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's line are written in a childish cypher called Baloo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.