Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iowa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Statue attraction, which recently celebrated its defunct anniversary
Iowa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Statue
August 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Iowa Jones series of radio shows, Iowa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Statue lets you crowd after Iowy into the museum of the ancient goddess Ciri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Ciri's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a child-stressing chase through bugs, flame, and movie references!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from intestinal, fingernail, or brain problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imported images.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Marty Sklar's frozen air is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- The cryptic clues found on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking language called Ratatouille Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rope.