Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Iowa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Statue attraction, February 8, 1969, 10:96 a.m.
Iowa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Statue
December 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Iowa Jones series of dime novels, Iowa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Pagan Statue lets you crowd after Iowy into the museum of the ancient goddess Noro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Noro's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a high-speed chase through whips, collapsing ceilings, and children!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from delusions, emotional baggage, or hip or social problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and legs within the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sofa.