Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Zokkomon Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Finger attraction, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
Indiana Zokkomon Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Finger
November 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Zokkomon series of skits, Indiana Zokkomon Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Finger lets you sneak after Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Horo. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Horo's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a danger-stressing chase through skulls, explosions, and random curses!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Friar Tuck autograph area.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain custom belts.
- The tower of Indiana Zokkomon Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Finger can be viewed from as far away as Spain.
- The private stuff written on the cast members of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Maleficent Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.