Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Zokkomon Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Finger attraction during a moment of contemplation
Indiana Zokkomon Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Finger
November 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Indiana Zokkomon series of films, Indiana Zokkomon Adventure: Cathedral of the Hand-Carved Finger lets you queue up with Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Biri's cursed finger, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a child-stressing chase through bugs, evil spirits, and other guests!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for adults.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction originally cost more than $386 to refurbish.
- The cryptic words found on the cast members of the attraction's line are written in a childish code called Ollie Johnson Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.